Want a free PSP?

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:14 PM | 5 comments »

A couple of years ago I got a free 30 GB Video Ipod from a site that a friend showed me. You know the sites that always say get your free such-and-such? Well I actually got one the way they said to get one, plus a t-shirt. Now I am going for a PSP, just for fun. If any of you guys out there are game I wouldn't mind showing you the ropes and helping you get one. Just leave me a comment or e-mail me and let me know you are interested. I always like free stuff especially if it is a cool electronic thing-a-ma-jiggy.

5 comments

  1. Kris Sorensen // December 5, 2007 at 10:08 AM  

    Could you re-email me the info on this. I like free thing-a-ma-jiggys.

  2. Derek Chalfant // December 11, 2007 at 3:10 AM  

    Dude, I'm game for a freebie.

  3. Rick Brown // December 11, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

    I would probably just get a banana.

  4. Mommy pfohl // December 11, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

    Do I read some bitterness? Baggage maybe mr. brown!!! =)

  5. Rick Brown // December 12, 2007 at 5:35 AM  

    Baggage???????????? NO not me. LOL