Day Off

Posted by Pink is God's | 9:00 AM | 3 comments »

Here we are at Panera, taking a play out of PK's playbook. Just me and the wife. Let's run down what I've done so far.

1. Ate a Asiago beef sandwich with a chicken ceasar salad side.
2. Played on the web, ESPN, MSNBC, Blogspot, Hotmail, Facebook, you know the usuals.
3. That's about it, ah what a lovely day.

My 30 minutes are about up but they haven't come over to shew me out of the restaurant yet. You know Panera has a 30 minute time limit for their internet? I'm pretending it doesn't exist.

3 comments

  1. Derek Chalfant // January 28, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

    What no tofu? Enjoy your day off and if you get that itching to work you can come on out here to the shop and fill in for a bit for me.

  2. Tucker // January 28, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

    Hope you both had a wonderful day.
    I pray for you Daily that God will refresh you!
    Sheldon

  3. Coby // January 29, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    okay, pink, it's shoo. not shew. shoo. haha.