Isn't the Brain Funny?!?

Posted by Pink is God's | 2:11 PM | 2 comments »


I was just looking at my picture on this blog and I started thinking (using my brain), how does it do it? Isn't it amazing that our brain is made up of a bunch of goo like tissure, folds, blood, etc. and it works like a computer! Really think about it for a minute. It doesn't make any sense at all! Some tissue in your skull saves memories, does math, allows you to speak, feel, see, touch, taste, speak different languages (if you train it to), experience emotions, experience pain, and all kinds of other stuff. Tissue!!! Pink Tissue!!! I don't get it. Not only don't I get it, I also don't get how people believe that the brain just developed from a swamp somewhere. How people can't simply look at the brain as an evidence of God blows my mind! I don't know what's more amazing the brain, or people's stupidity!

2 comments

  1. VaguelyWorried.blogspot.com // January 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. VaguelyWorried.blogspot.com // January 28, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.