Guess What! ***Post 50***

Posted by Pink is God's | 7:33 PM | 2 comments »

My good friend Brian Cline called me with some really good news today. I will be attending the last football game held in the RCA Dome. Yep, that's right, on Sunday afternoon I will be watching the Chargers take care of the Colts, LIVE!!! I think when I found out I cried a little. You know I get very emotional about these things. Luckily my sister sent me a Charger T to wear to our Sunday Football Extravaganza! Brian asked me what size Colts jersey he should ge me. "Why, that's funny!"

2 comments

  1. bryan vickery // January 12, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

    you're lucky your boys are playing at indy and not cincy. even still, you may get a little roughed up in your cute little charger-t.

    GO COLTS!

  2. Eric and Joy Pearcy // January 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

    How much fun that you get to be at the game! I will say I am a little jealous, but it was fun to see the Chargers play Indy here in SD this season. Have fun and take pics!!